News from Timothy Carter
- What is the best house number size, font and placement to improve kerb appeal?by Tim Carter on February 28, 2022 at 12:00 pm
I explore what the best house number size, font & location is to make it easier to find your property & improve its kerb appeal. Learn More >
- Things to consider before choosing a House Name – No Longer Just A custom of the Landed Gentry!by Tim Carter on November 5, 2021 at 12:00 pm
In this blog post I explore what to consider when choosing a name for your house before buying house name plaques for your home. Learn More >
- Illuminated Glass House Number and Name Signs lighting the way towards the Festive Seasonby Tim Carter on October 15, 2020 at 11:00 am
In this blog post I explore the pros and cons of solar powered compared to electric powered illuminated house numbers. Learn More >
- Slate Plaques Designer, Timothy Carter is a ‘font’ of all knowledge!by Tim Carter on February 12, 2020 at 12:00 pm
This blog post focuses on the upcoming launch of my new slate house numbers and name plaques and some background to some of my favourite fonts. Learn More >
- Stained Glass Restoration For Life – Not Just For Christmas!by Tim Carter on September 23, 2019 at 11:00 am
Learn more about one of my Stained Glass Restoration commissions where I had to create a variety of bespoke stained glass windows for a client in Rutland.
- Local Gallery Going Dotty Over My Artisan Glass Table Lamps!by Tim Carter on July 16, 2019 at 12:17 pm
Dotty Gallery, Twyford, Leicestershire now stocking my handmade artisan glass lamps. These make great gifts for those hard to buy for people in your life.
1 years ago
1 years ago